Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 48.5 percent share of U.S. beer sales. The company brews the world's largest-selling beers, Budweiser and Bud Light. Anheuser-Busch also owns a 50 percent share in Grupo Modelo, Mexico's leading brewer. Anheuser-Busch ranked No. 1 among beverage companies in FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired U.S. and Global Companies lists in 2008. Anheuser-Busch is a major manufacturer of aluminum cans and one of the world's largest recyclers of aluminum cans. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the leading global brewer, and continues to operate under the Anheuser-Busch name and logo. As the leading global brewer, AB InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Requirements and Competencies
- This is an on-call position located in Bronx, New York. The number of hours worked will vary depending upon the needs of the business on a daily or weekly basis.
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 pounds.
- Ability to safely operate job related equipment (i.e.: hand truck, pallet jack).
- Safe driving record.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License required for Driver ONLY, Class A or Class B; Class A preferred.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Responsibilities will vary depending upon work assignment for the day, based upon business needs.
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans and/or tractor trailer combinations to deliver products, or be a Helper on a delivery truck, van and/or tractor trailer combination to deliver products. Local deliveries only--home every night.
- Load and unload trucks and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Ensure loads are built and loaded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Complete and turn in all Company paperwork, invoices, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames.
- Build strong partnerships with retailers by delivering product in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product to ensure freshness.
- Maintain appearance of facility including monitoring and repacking damaged product and maintenance of equipment.